Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) provides a common framework for integrating incompatible and distributed systems - making it faster and easier to tie together applications and Web Services so you can integrate them into business processes that span your organization. EAI reduces the complexity of the IT infrastructure and dramatically improves its reliability, flexibility and scalability - giving the ability to focus on improving how the business runs instead of worrying about whether or not infrastructure will be scalable or flexible enough to support new initiatives or capitalize on perpetual shifts in the market.
TIBCO'S EAI PRODUCTS
TIBCO's EAI solution lets your applications, databases and mainframes communicate and interact with each other by automatically routing and transforming information so it gets where it needs to be, when it needs to be there, and in the proper format. TIBCO's EAI solution lets you integrate the business using the best available approach for specific situation - whether that is an industry-standard technology such as Java, XML, or Web Services, or TIBCO's own messaging software.
TIBCO BusinessWorks is an easy-to-use integration solution that leverages TIBCO's innovative technology and years of leadership. BusinessWorks provides world-class integration technology in a rapidly deployable solution that manages the entire lifecycle of integration projects.
- Enables rapid resolution of key business problems through integration and automation.
- Unlocks value from existing systems through real-time information exchange and automation of business processes.
- Increases efficiency of organizations by automating routine tasks and enabling management by exception.
- Eliminates delays and errors caused by the manual steps that are required when systems can't communicate.
- Provides better visibility into businesses operations through a Web interface for monitoring systems and processes.
If you need more information please check TIBCO BusinessWorks page.
TIBCO BusinessWorks SmartMapper
TIBCO BusinessWorks SmartMapper software extends the capabilities of TIBCO BusinessWorks business integration software so customers can easily create and manage cross-referencing relationships and code conversions.
TIBCO BusinessWorks SmartMapper enables companies to create an easily-modified, enterprise-wide repository of data relationships that reduces the cost and complexity of integration projects throughout the organization. These relationships can be incorporated into business processes in such a way that the execution of the process can be dynamically adapted in response to the results of lookups.
If you need more information please check TIBCO BusinessWorks SmartMapper page.
IBCO Adapters enable packaged applications, databases and networking technologies to become active participants in the enterprise information flow. Adapters provide a configuration-based approach to integration, providing simple, automated mapping of incompatible technologies and data formats.
If you need more information please check TIBCO Adapters page.
Business Analyst Course Content
- What is EAI?
- Why integration?
- Types of integration projects
- Benefits of messaging
- Types of messaging
- Messaging fundamentals
- Customers list
- TIBCO solutions
- Integrating the enterprise
- Messaging infrastructure
- Leveraging existing applications
- Automating business processes and workflow
- Monitoring and managing applications
- Integrating mainframe technology
- Key characteristics of TIBCO solutions
- Benefits of RV
- Types of message delivery
- RV quality of services
- Transport parameters
- Fault Tolerance
- Load balancing
- Installation and Configuration of RV
- Example of RV communication
- Introduction to BW
- BW key components
- BW Architecture ( BW Design time And Run-time Architecture)
- Installation and configuration of BW product Suite
- Process modeling
- Design of business processes
- Testing it through Designer
- Deployment using
- Administrator after deployment configuration
- Integration examples
- What is an adapter?
- Key components of an adapter
- Adapter lifecycle
- Adapter types
- Benefits of adapters
- Types of adapter services
- Adapter installation & configuration
- What hawk does?
- Hawk components
- Hawk architecture
- Hawk Features
- BW architecture best practices
- BW implementation best practices
- Real-time projects work
- Important pointers while on TIBCO project
- TIBCO knowledge base share